To be considered for ICA’s affordable technical assistance programme or the ICA business pipeline please fill in the details below and someone in our team will get back to you with more information.
Please note that only businesses that meet all ICA’s eligibility criteria will be considered. An eligible business:
- Location: Is registered and operational in Zambia
- Stage: Is able to demonstrate that is has generated at least US$ 100 000 in revenue over the past 12 months, and is seeking funding to be used to grow the business
- Funding size/type: Is seeking to raise between US$ 100,000 – US$ 5m+ of debt and/or equity
- Sectors: Is operational in any sector
- Environmental or Social Impact: Must create a positive environmental or social impact through its products or services
- Compliance: is registered and compliant with tax authorities, and has all operational permits and licenses in place
For more information on what a ‘positive environmental or social impact’ is, visit this site.
We work with development partners that may offer programmes or support that can benefit businesses seeking finance. By submitting the form below you are agreeing that ICA may share your details with these partners, where ICA deem their programmes to be useful to your business.