Are you a South African business looking to raise finance?
ICA is supporting Anglo American in the delivery of their 2021 Sustainable Investment Initiative. We understand the difficulties that businesses like yours may have in accessing finance, finding the right investment partners, and in meeting investor objectives.
The Anglo American Initiative was created to:
- Support Anglo American’s wider sustainability goals to catalyse non-mining economic opportunities in host regions as a driver of jobs
- Help businesses seeking finance overcome the final hurdles in preparing for investment and finding appropriate investor partners
- Provide investors with a pipeline of investment ready opportunities that they may not have had access to otherwise.
Anglo American have engaged Impact Capital Africa and 10X-E to support the delivery of this Initiative, with 10X-E providing a programme of targeted technical assistance (TA) to businesses that are eligible for and progress through the programme.
The Initiative team will originate a pipeline of innovative, impactful businesses with operations in the Northern Cape, Northwest, and Limpopo provinces. We invite businesses who are seeking investment to review the eligiblity criteria and programme details below, and to apply if you think your business would be a good fit.
Who should apply?
You should apply if you:
- Meet all the eligibility criteria in the table below;
- Are able to engage with the process between now and December 2021;
- Are investment-ready, or are committed to achieving investment-readiness through the TA programme on offer